Sunday, September 14, 2008

Where there is a Will there is a Way!!!

Since Thursday at 2am in the morning till now (Sunday at 11:30) it has been one big battle, I had a 102 fever from Thur at 2 in the Morning till late Fri night and stayed on the couch without eating a thing, I have not been sick like that in years. And from Fri till Sun I have been fighting the after effects of being sick, severe headaches, runny nose, I cant hear out of my right ear, and I'm sore everywhere. It was funny waking up this morning because Sat night I was feeling well enough to go to church the next morning, well sure as I get up it feels like I have a vice clamp on my head and I cant open my eyes b/c of the pressure in my brain. I some how found a way to laugh through all that, of course the enemy trying to keep me down. Well, thank goodness for the live web cast, it was only the 2ND time I have used it, and it was such a relief to worship and hear the word since I could not be at the service this morning. But the twist is my roof is solid tin so you cant even talk on the phone unless you are outside, well I had to get creative. Ha ha, let's just say I don't like missing church, I popped my kitchen window, put the laptop on the roof of my truck, and busted out a bowl of Captain Crunch and threw down with some Psalm 84. Pastor Dino always brings a great word, straight from the word, and love from his heart. It was my first time for church like that but a great service. Anyways that old saying is true. Where there is a will there is a way. Even if it means the roof of your truck. HA HA.
My CP hooked to power in the house while watching service, outside on my truck.

Pastor Johny Green giving announcements.

Pastor Dino preaching the word.

No comments: