Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Off To Motion Conference


Im so pumped about this years student ministries conference in Alabama, but at the same time I am really sad because my wife Heather gets home from Africa on Friday and I will be gone until Sunday night. So this is Bitter sweet for me. It will be two whole weeks this sunday that we havent seen each other I am really missing my Love. But Motion is going to be amazing, Pastor Chris Hodges is an amazing man of God and there Church is doing amazing things in the kingdom. There will be tons of kids and crazy nights with no sleep, all for lives to be changed and Christ to be Glorified. It's gonna be amazing and seriously smelly all these little kids.
5 Things About Youth Camps everyone should Know
1.) If your gonna take a shower make sure your clothes are in the shower with you that way your friends dont run off with your clothes and leave just your socks.

2.)Make sure your the last one to sleep, you wont regret it I promise!!!!!

3.)Look for the guys who fell asleep first it's gonna be the so much fun as long as you have whip cream and duct tape.

4.)You have got to have a team song, Lunch lady land by Adam sandler is my fav.

5.)Make sure you find the secret bathrooms at camp sharing with 100's of students is the last thing you want to have to do, highschool boys hold nothing back!!! HAHA

No comments: