Saturday, October 3, 2009

10 Things I Love about upcoming Winter

(Ten Things I Love about upcoming Winter)

1. Absolutely Love Hunting, Deer, Duck, Squirrel, Rabbit, hogs, coyote, you name it if it has a season I love to hunt. It is definitely a passion of mine I love putting my camo paint on and ghillie suit, stalking whatever prey it is and feeling the rush of making the kill. It's awesome.

2. A Warm fire. Absolutely nothing better than cuddling with my beautiful wife on the couch next to a warm wood fire.

3. Hot Chocolate, I don't know what it is about it but I Love hot Chocolate. On a cold cold day there is nothing better to get you warm. And it's even better with marsh mellows.

4. Christmas Movie Classic's. I love staying up late watching old Christmas Movie Classic's with the family, it alot of fun.

5. Hot Chocolate, Warm Fire, and Classic Christmas Movies all combined. Now that is a great Winter day.

6. Holiday Food, this has to be the greatest when all the family is together and we are all sitting around the table scarfing some food.

7. Driving around looking at all the Christmas lights, it's amazing what some people do to dress there house up in lights.

8. Christmas Music in the house, really good for a fun enviroment.

9. Christmas Eve.

10. Christmas Morning with my wife, I Love seeing how excited she gets on Christmas day, it's awesome.

1 comment:

April Cooper Sanchez said...

This all sounds great Barton! Oh, except for the hunting. hehe
Can't wait for it to get cold! :-)