Sunday, January 10, 2010

TREK



So really cool story, if you have been following my blog you know about my desire to do a fundraiser for Childrenscup.org our care points in Africa for orphans. My plan has been to do a 24hr bikeathon called Iron man for Orphans. I have a road bike already but after four years I'm ready to upgrade. For a few months I have been learning about new bikes and studying narrowing down my decisions and after a long time I narrowed it down to two bikes cervelo and trek. I have always liked cervelo but how can you pass on the tradition and legacy of a great bike like trek. After much consideration I went with cervelo because the Trek model I liked it would take me more time to save up for. Well such a cool story, I'm sitting with my mom talking about bikes and I happened to show her the trek I liked and she said oh by the way I have been doing a real estate deal with a guy who owns a bike shop and he said if we ever were interested in bikes just let him know. Then she told him about me and he said tell him just send me some info about the bike he likes and will get to work on it. I was like what! Are you serious how awesome is that! It was such a blessing, I have always loved trek and Lance Armstrong has always been my favorite athlete, just the effort and technology put into trek bikes to me top quality. So Trek is the choice, Model 2.3 Madone preseries. The first time I had my hand on the bike it was twice as light as mine no weld points vi sable and so much cleaner. I'm really excited about it and will definitely keep you posted on it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just found the website who writes about
Several
home based business

If you want to know more here it is
home business opportunity

Unknown said...

Trek is definitely a superior bike