Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Happy Birthday Sleepy

Friends, Family , and a Birthday Girl

Mr.Lou Making sure everything is staying Holy

Heather, Me, Caleb, and Kelsey

Oct 23 is a special day, why you ask? Well it just so hapens to be Heather's birthday. The big 22, it was a simple gathering with simple people and alot of cake and ice cream. You can always thank Mr. Lou for the extra notches in the belt. But another year has passed and another memory in the books, I think I liked it best when Mr.Lou said it was her last birthday as a Leblanc. Yep next time come around and she will be a Pickens, what can I say welcome to the family. But all in all there is nothing better than spending time with crazy kids all running around and lot's of fun stories being told. Yes the good ol days. Happy Birthday Heather, thankyou so much for being so patient with me, I truly am blessed and I cant say that enough. Love you, Papa Bear

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey like the new look Barton. Heather is awesome and I'm glad that its her last birthday as a Leblanc :-) We need to hang out when we all aren't busy (like that will ever happen).