Monday, October 29, 2007

Life For Marriage, Dinner Night

I have to say Sunday night was absolutly awesome, with great friends and tons of amazing food it was a great way to wrap up the first half of Life for Marriage class. Todd and Candy are absolutly wonderful people for letting us come and fellowship with them at there restaurant, Sno's Seafood. If you have never been there go check it out they have some killer bread pudding. We have been in the class for 6 weeks now and Brother Wayne and Mrs. Dee are the best teachers you could ask for,it's really cool b/c we go to class during 10:00 service and then head straight from there to 12:00 service at Highland. So we get to hear alot of fresh word and it really helps us grow. But last week Bro. Wayne decided to bless us with a date night for the half way point and it was great, hey being in Elevate means no Money and very little food,or time with the lady, cant pass that up. So we played games, ate alot and then chowed down on some dessert, I dont even remember falling asleep last night I was so full. But with all that said there was nothing better than fellowshiping with one another and enjoying everyones company, sometimes the best things about ministry are just sharing life with one another especially over a good meal. Oh yeah, did I mention Heather and me won a $25 gift card to the mall I have to say she brings me all the blessings, I would have won a dirty pair of socks without her haha. Great Fellowship and Great Word, thats what it's all about,It's all for HIM

Heather and Me

My Boy Edwin and His Wife Jennie

Mrs.Dee,Heather,Bro.Wayne,and Me. You couldnt ask for any greater teachers.

Mrs.Dee leading the Q&A game for the couples.

No comments: