Friday, December 7, 2007

The Cross In All we Are



Just a quick thought. It is so Awesome that God in the simplest of ways shows his plan for salvation in almost everything about us, have you ever looked at people when they worship and they have there hands out in the air at there side, it makes the shape of a cross. I thought that was amazing because the very act of worship by Jesus to God was his death on the cross. And it's amazing how when we worship we are making the very shape of the cross, the very symbol Christ made towards God, the ultimate form of Worship, death to self and Glory to God. What else brought more Glory to God than the Cross, Nothing. It's funny how our worship our shape even points people to the cross. Also I listened to a message by Louie Giglio probably one of the most slamming messages I've ever herd about Laminin, it is the most esential protien in the body the holds everything together, everything in our body is kept together by this protien and it is the shape of the cross. That is so awesome, alot of times I find myself wanting to see God in huge miracles but it so funny how if we just slow down his greatest creation of all shows AN AMAZING example of his Love. God is in the business of showing us what he is all about and who he is all about if we just listen and search for him. What an awesome God.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YEAH-UH!!!!! I heard that message too, and it rocked my face off!!! Man, Laminin! Who would have thought.. God is just soo amazing!! By the way, I'm digging the honeymoon location.. Talk about romantic... lol Love ya, man! Keep posting!

Unknown said...

YEAH-UH!!!!! I heard that message too, and it rocked my face off!!! Man, Laminin! Who would have thought.. God is just soo amazing!! By the way, I'm digging the honeymoon location.. Talk about romantic... lol Love ya, man! Keep posting!