Monday, July 14, 2008

TOP 5 GREATEST MOMENTS IN MARRIAGE SO FAR

TOP 5 MOMENTS

5.)Vacumming the Floor anytime you want, mom does not tell you anymore, only when Heather get's grossed out by the dust.

4.)I can let the grass grow as high as I want or cut it ten time's a week, I'm now official, I have my own lawn. haha

3.)Dishes, what dishes, I eat with my hand's in my lap, on a paper towel! Yeah Baby

2.)Movie Night's, snuggling is the best!!!! Hey I might be tough but I have a sensitive side to.

And Finally number 1.


Cracker Barrel at 9:00 at night stuffing your stomach, grabbing some icecream and then realizing hey I don't have to bring you home, we are married now. HAHA Drive around till the wee hours then sleep in on Saturday. Yeah it's pretty good.

3 comments:

Momma C said...

Hey Barton,
I just wanted to let you know that I am very, extremely, beyond excited for you and your new wife! God has blessed you and it shows! Keep showing God's love!! You are amazing! You can do all things through Christ! Much love and respect!

Chelsey LeBlanc

Anonymous said...

life is great live it well
love you dude

Anonymous said...

Hey! About #1, I am so excited that I don't have to tell you anymore. LOL I know you will keep things straight......