Sunday, July 27, 2008

Use Whats In Your Hands





With all the desires in my Heart to go to Africa right now it's just not God's timing. I have to confess, I'm really jealous of all the Children's Cup Missionaries and HPC missionaries in Swaziland and Mozambique. I have been twice now and there is something about Africa that God has used to Capture my heart, the KIDS, the people, the land, everything. And as of late the more I think about the things God has placed in my heart Africa has been overwhelming my mind, my thoughts, my prayers. So what can I do? Well, I have been told by great leadership that if you give God your best with what is in your hands now, he will give you the desires of your heart. That's what God has been pressing on me, Barton you want to go so bad your thinking about it all the time, but what are you doing now, so I started to pray about it. Here is what God spoke to me, Your ART. Draw till you are blue in the face, draw everything you have seen, spread the images give back what I have given you. So that's what I'm going to do, pencil and Paper, paint and brushes and let God open the doors from there. It's a pretty cool feeling that even though I'm so far away they are right here, and will be shared with others everywhere. Do your best with what God has placed in your hands and he will give you the desires that he has placed in your heart. So is there anything that is in your hands you can give your best at, I know there is for me, It's time to get started.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

shaba still wants you draw your africa and write your stories your book love you dude