Sunday, February 14, 2010

Wonderful memories of being a Kid

This is a very speacial post to me because it brings me back to when I was a kid and (Cartoons actually had class unlike todays junk) actually spent time watching cartoons. I remember being at my grandmothers house watching these old Disney cartoons my grandmother would record, she would have the firplace going it would be real cold outside and we would crawl up in some blankets on the couch or on the carpet on the floor to watch them. Such good memories I would laugh until it hurt. It was such an exciting thing to see the Disney logo come on tv in it's stripped design with the featured shows for that day in front of it. My grandmother had an old tv framed in a big wood carved box it still works to this day. It has to be some of my greatest memories growing up and spending long summers in Mississippi staying up late watching these old classics. I know I posted a lot but these are some of the ones I could find after seeing one on an old vhs we had. I half to be honest I watched every one and so many more I love them all and hope you enjoy them to. I wish Cartoons still had this kind of Character and class but all good things must come to an end I guess. Anyways Disney did such an amazing job and I Hope you enjoy.
Mickey Donald Goofy(Boat Builders)


Goofy Golf

Mickey Donald Goofy (GHOST Scare)

Mickey and Pluto

Goofy Football

A Disney Christmas

Donald Hockey Champ

Goofy Dance

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bartonpickens.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.