Monday, August 18, 2008

Major Reisman

If I have not said it before one of my favorite movies of all time is The Dirty Dozen. I love this old WWII movie because it really shows triumph out of presumed defeat and chaos. It also has one of my favorite actors of all time Lee Marvin, who plays one of my favorite characters of all time Major Reisman. A though old salt dog who is rugged but also has a soft side, but knows what it takes to get the job done. So now your probably wondering why I'm telling you about this movie and this character well Major Reisman is the new name of our new Puppy. General Patton has been gone now for about 2 months he was taken from our house the last night of our honeymoon, we looked for weeks but could never find him. So after alot of nights being upset missing our little man, we got blessed for an early birthday present. Now we could not replace him but it is so cool to have a new little man in the house. I chose Major Reisman because he is a tough dude and I felt like we should keep the military history going in the family. I know that's pretty sad but he is pretty tough and he fights like a bear. Thanks Dad for the gift and hope everyone enjoys the pics. And if you have never seen the movie you should it's great. Check out the clip.

Flashy Fawn Boxer 5 weeks old



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks like you bubba
love ya dude