Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Why Louisiana is ranked 50th in the country for Education!!!!

Ok, before we begin please click on the first image and read. All set? well it doesn't take someone with alot of thought to figure out that getting in the water is PROBABLY A BAD IDEA!!!!!! I'm mean open soars, water getting in your ears, your mouth, other places!!!! Dude, it's just funny to me how I managed to get a shot of my wife in it. Ok I got in to but I was not swimming in it like those little kids out there. You could have sworn it was the Olympics for some of them. Haha, so this is lake Pontchartrain, we went camping this past weekend with Heidi and Sam (Aka) The Bull. They are my sister and Brother in law, awesome friends and really cool family. While camping we decided to go to this beach and get our Michael Phelps workout in for the day, soon as we came up I saw that sign and started laughing, yep go figure us Louisiana folk live like James dean Live fast and die young. I went exploring like always just hoping to find something cool or something crazy, well when I went around the corner I defiantly thought the way everything looked I was going to find Jimmy Hoffa's body so I turned around and made my way back to the family. It was alot of fun, rain a really long bike ride for me and my lady, and plenty of board games to make the Montel brother's happy. It was a great trip, you don't get to many chances like that, the ones you do, soak them in like a sponge.


Heather on the Left, Heidi on the right, and I snuck out of the water to take a pic of them.


This was really cool, this man had the voice of a Cambell's Soup commercial with the presence of your grandfather, he was doing wood carving's. It was really awesome to see how it was done back in the day, and it made me feel like a kid again with my grandfather he was a carpenter and wood worker. It's amazing the little things you can learn when you just slow things down a bit, to be honest I always said if I was born in in other time I would want to be in open frontier, Montana, or Wyoming, with the Indians just living off the land and watching the stars at night while laying next to a creek. Yeah that would be real nice.

No comments: