Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Bowl of Noodles

Have you ever been in a position where you were forced to confront yourself in the condition you wish you were not acting like. Or realized that you have had some blind spots that have been creeping up. Bingo that's me, put the target on my face and smack it dead on, I'm the bonehead. Yes I have been in that season for the last couple of weeks. I've been reading alot of James 4 and Haggai let's just say I'm glad God disciplines those he loves.

Lessons learned in the Cave.
1. Simple frustrations often arise when you put yourself before Christ.
2. Why have I spent so much time on the temporary, I'm chasing wind that is blowing all around me, I cant catch it.
3. Speak less, a whole lot less!!!!!
4. The quit place sounds so much better than the daily replaced chaos.
5. Stop bypassing all the signs, they are for your direction.
6. Does anyone have a chisel because I would love to take chunks of myself off.
7. Remembering once again that his Love is everlasting and his grace is sufficient,
WOW, WHAT ELSE COULD I HAVE POSSIBLY WANTED.

Seasons weather long or really short usually provide some much in growth as long as you still let the sun shine on you but as long as you turn the lite off it's a whole lot harder to see. Stop, listen, and remember his goodness. Paul said that only when you thank him and bless him will you receive his peace, I should thank alot lot more and think a whole lot less. I'm thankful for the Cave because I have to take my sandals off, then I can experience Christ. Whats your cave experience, better yet what are the Sandals that need to come off?

No comments: