Saturday, February 21, 2009

Making History

What a cool feeling, last night the 20th of Febuary was the Grandopening game of the New Alex Box Stadium at LSU. I remember growing up going to LSU baseball games when I was little at the old Alex Box, and now I got to be apart of the very first game ever in the new one. I have to be honest, I'm not to much of a baseball fan but I love the atmosphere and the social time, talking with family and eating sun flower seeds, hot dogs, and peanuts, it's such a fun place to be. We were so blessed to be able to go to the game someone gave us tickets at the last minute and we all took off. What a night, we did not get a foul ball, but we were able to make a little history. And the best part was it was with the family!





1 comment:

raymond alford said...

hey bro i saw your video that was soo funny i laughed my butt off. can wait to come home and see the family. talk to you later. love you. your bro