Monday, March 2, 2009

Guess WHO is home!!!

MOM, Ray, Lance

Major with us Fishing


So My brother Ray is home on leave before he heads out to Japan for 2 yrs. It's been a great week so far, we went to the camp in Mississippi to spend time with the Grandparents and just have some family time. It has been a really cool experience to see Ray grow up and become the young man he is today. We went through alot as young men growing up, turmoil, fights, and all the stuff young guys go through. After Ray joined the Marines it was a very emotional moment for me and very close to my heart. After being in the Marines myself 3 yrs 3 1/2 years later after being out Ray joined. It made our blood thicker and our hearts closer and the past was put behind us. I'm so thankful for what God has done in our relationship. It has really humbled me and realised how much further Love goes than anything else. Lance , Ray, and Me, I love having brothers, especially these guys. Plus, brothers can beat each other up, which is alot of fun. But I'm proud of these guys, more than anyone could know. Fishing, shooting guns, and sitting by camp fires this weekend was a great memory stored away for me. God has blessed me so much, and I could never tell him thank you enough!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awhhhhh Japan..... Eish. I love to hear about your life. Keep writing bro.