Friday, March 20, 2009

A little humor goes along way!!!

That's me 42ft in the air stuck on top of a forklift, I would have just climbed down but I said hey why not get a picture instead.

Leave your car unattended you just might get a Nike decal stuck on your windshield. When your on your way to an appointment and your car looks like it came off the used car lot, oh yeah definitely funny.

There are often times where work can be stressful even mind numbing,and to top it off I'm pretty adventurous and distracted allot. So what do you do, Man you got to spice things up a little. Now I have to admit, OSHA which is the government safety regulator system might not approve of this but I think everyone should have free right to wash windows on tall buildings without safety harnesses. But if you slip please, land on your feet so you break your legs and not your neck. OK I'm just kidding but seriously, if work is a little to stressed lately, I'm telling you a little prank, a little office humor goes along way.

No comments: