Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Just Obedience

So I have one quick thought from a really close friend this week. All through morning prayer God has really been challenging me to seek him with all that I am, I mean everything, in all areas of my life. This past Week Adam Braud and me were talking about God's will for our lives and Adam told me this so simple but powerful truth. " God is not looking for the next person that wants to witness to a million people at a crusade, nor the next person that wants to Pastor a big mega Church, or the next person that wants to have a huge crowd they can lead into worship, God is looking for ONE person that just wants to be OBEDIENT.Weather that means your riding on the back of a garbage truck, or the janitor at a school for the next 20 yrs of your life, he wants someone that will be faithful to wherever he has placed them so that others may come to Christ". That was a powerful word for me, just obedience so that others may come to Christ. All those things in the beginning are great but it's really all about whatever the need , the service, the sacrifice are we willing to be Obedient to Christ. Where does he have you placed that you know there are those around you that need Jesus, trust him and stay the coarse, when they finally come to you to know Christ it will be so worth it.

No comments: