Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Who Is Covering You?

First of all my mom is gonna give me a call soon as she sees this post b/c she is always harping me about suntan Lotion and making sure I'm protecting my skin.(Luv ya Mom). But anyways, God downloaded some pretty cool rev to me this Monday after my afternoon Cycle. I got home and got ready to take a shower and when I took my Jersey off I was pretty struck by my extreme farmers tan, I started laughing but then God, in the funny ways he speaks to me simply said,"WHO IS COVERING YOU". I was like what do you mean. I kept repeating these words in my head over and over really trying to understand what he was saying to me. After awhile of this I finally realized what God was telling me. Have you ever had areas of your life that you know if someone found out about or got exposed to others it would really set you back or you would feel less of a "christian" if others found out about it, we all have, and the funny thing is we try our best to cover it up with our own means and own abilities. God just simply said to me, when your covered with me and my spirit you wont get burned. The things of this world wont touch what I create in you, with man's efforts at most we only cover a little bit of our lives but as time goes own and what has gone uncovered, exposed, it all gets burned and starts to show a sharp contrast to what we are really hiding. Stay covered in God's mercy and his Love, let him soak you in his presence so that you wont try to cover yourself form this world but instead Jesus will protect you from all things. If we stay protected by our father and rely on him to guard us we will doing ourselves a fovor and God as well, he wants us to let him, but if we try on our own we will eventually get to the point where we are running to him for help b/c now we are in a situtation where our own methods got us in some trouble and now it hurts, and we call on the healer to come and fix whatever we have created.Let him cover you, so you will be fully protected by Gods armor. Just remember when we try ourselves we will always come up short but when we leave it up to him he will never miss a spot. Food For Thought


Should have went to the source.

What was exposed



Running to the Healer. After burn treatment

5 comments:

Brandon said...

Thats a serious tan line! Nice shot of the guns...

Jake said...

Nice farmers tan, hey dude i finally got a blog. How have you been? I havent seen you around lately. Talk to you later.

-Jake

Anonymous said...

Mam Maw Joan told me to tell you that she is going to whip you when she sees you. Too much sun boy!!
We love you anyway.
Mom

Anonymous said...

bubba use vinegar to pull out the heat

Isaac and Carol said...

hey man, hope you're doing well. that farmer's tan might be hurting a little but I can't feel a thing. take care dude. when you coming here again. got some digging projects for you.