Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Your young men will see visions.


In the past month God has really been giving me some awesome dreams that I have been journaling privatly but these last two I cant help but share. So Heather and me have been watching God move big time in our live's for the last couple of Months and it's amazing how he loves you so much he wont let you Go in his call where he does not want you. I used to think for along time that I was going to pastor a church but in the last year God has really moved my heart in a diffrent direction. For awhile I was like this is not cool what am I called to do, I thought I knew but Obviously God had diffrent Ideas. Now before I went to Africa I never felt called to Missions and when I came back from Africa I never felt called to Missions, but once again God always has diffrent plans. 3 Months after coming back I was sleeping one night and I had this Dream. I was standing in this open field that had small bushes in it and some shrubs. While in this field I noticed this big rock structure I started to walk towards and as I was walking I was pushing through some of the bushes until I came to an opening, once I walked into this opening I saw someone I work with at the Church picking up sticks and rocks. I called out to them but they never answered so I just kept walking towards the rock, once I got to the rock I noticed a bunch of lions all Laying down with thir back towards me but the biggest male lion was staring right at me. As I stood in fear the Lion just kept staring, after about 30 seconds of staring at each other I took off running once I turned around I saw a tree that was really tall and by it self. I climbed up the tree to the fork in the branches and looked down the lion was dirrectly behind me climbing up the tree tearing up the trunk with his claws. I got to the side and as he came at me I was scared he was coming after me, but as he got to me he stared right at me as He passed. Then he went out on this branch that was about 200yrds long all the way to the end and the branch bent over, as he got to the very end there was a group of black sillouets all over the place. The Lion looked back at me and then jumped into the center of the group and then I woke up. Now this is where it gets crazy. Last year I was in the Pastor's track for school this year I signed up for Pastors track again but did not end up getting the class. I did not even sign up for Missions Stream but the day we start school this year I was assigned to Missions stream, God has a funny since of humor. A week after this dream I was walking to class an out of nowhere, like an audible voice I just herd the word Kenya in my head. It stopped me in my tracks and scared the mess out of me. That night I had this dream, It was a dark room and after a while the Lions face appeared right in front of me, he stared at me for awhile again and all of the sudden he raised his paws up put them on the side of my face. Then he opened his mouth and pulled me in and swolled me, then he walked down this road and the road was in Africa, and then he walked into a building and the building was full of people. Once he got to the end of the Aisle he stopped and began speaking and everyone listened. As he finished speaking he then walked to the coast and looked back at the city and the whole city was covered in Gods word and people everywhere were coming to Jesus. Now I know you want to know the rest and what the dreams me but Im gonna write the rest of that in the next Blog so it will All fit so stay tuned.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

i want you to know i was blessed by your comment
and when the lion swallowed you,(in your dream) i think that means, God was going to speak through you at the mission trip in africa
i like to interpret dreams, although i'm most likely wrong i'm just some kid and i almost never read the bible, but God has placed a calling in my life, and it just so happens that's something that comes naturally to me, (even though i may be wrong)lol
but yeah, keep posting, i was just lookin' for a pic of aslan from chronicles of narnia, i love that movie, you can see everything with God and stuff, and it turns out i saw a blog-well yeah
u want to know a dream i had? probably not, but i'll tell u anyway...i can't remember it all, and everything was really weird, but i do remember, i had to go to the hospital to help someone, but i had to drive the car, and i can't drive yet, and i was clueless, but for some reason, i was in the second seat, the passanger seat, and i was trying to drive in the passanger seat

in my own interpretation, i figured it meant this:i'm supposed to help someone, but i keep trying to control my own life even though i don't have a clue, and God is supposed to be in the driver's seat, that's why i'm in the passanger seat
yep
yeppers, well that 's all
i hope you get this blog
God bless, barton pickens
have a good one
(you don't have to respond to my blog, but you can, i like making friends)