Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Dance Dance Revolution

This was deffinatly a first for me and also one of the funnest things I have been apart of. Heather's neice Kelsey had a dance performance this past weekend that the family came to cheer on. I have to say at first I was like there are hundreds of little girls running all over the place getting ready to dance, is this some kind of scarry omen to me saying I don't want little girls(Hope Not). But it was absolutly a blast, the little one's would come out and one would be dancing, one would be turning circles, and the other picking there nose, it was really funny but really cute as well. It was also a highlight moment for me thinking about the family I'm about to start in 16 days, there were dad's cheering and mom's screaming it was like being at the dancing superbowl, but it was cool to see how supportive they were regardless if it was dancing or a baseball game. That is the kind of husband I want to be and one day long long long time from now the kind of dad I want to be also. Encouraging, and uplifting, there nowadays is more competition and so little put on character and heart. It was good to see the positive side shown. But all in all I still think a good game of rugby or football would be more of my type of sport, I'm just not that good of a dancer, plus I've got the two biggest left feet you have ever seen!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice. Would have never thought you would have had such a blast! So good to see life is treating you well! How's the job world... no MORE INTERNING.. did you get that package to Kristan... BBBBBBarton....