Friday, June 6, 2008

Staying Cool


Well I have a new swim Buddy and her name is koah, it's pretty funny actually one day Heather and I were swimming and the next thing I knew Koah was in the water. Being a Siberian Husky Louisiana doesn't exactly carry the chill factor as Mother Russia so Koah has found a new way of just staying cool during the summer. To be honest when you get close to her on the steps she will step out to you in the water. My next task is to see is I can get her jumping for tennis balls into the deep end, but for now I guess the little dip will have to do. Other than that she really like to just sit and enjoy the spa treatment of the jets by the wall. Next thing you know I'll have to write a personal bio for her. She is 21, single, her favorite hobby is sitting in the shade by the palm trees, catching lizards in the bushes, and if you like dog bones you better bring your own because she does not like to share.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's my baby girl! How else is she supposed to stay cool in this hot Louisiana weather?