Friday, February 22, 2008

Dean Martin, Grilled Chicken,Stir Fri

Have you ever got in a mood where you just what to do something really special for the person you Love out of know where? Yesterday was that day, As I was heading home I had some Dean Martin on in my truck and I started thinking, I have not done anything special for Heather in a while. We started a couple of days ago really trying to set apart (valuable) time with one another, mainly due to the fact that for the last couple of years we have bareley seen each other from work,school,Church,Elevate, etc. So I decided to do something special and throw down some Iron Chef in the kitchen and make a home cooked meal. It was awesome, we just sat and talked no tv, no radio, just quality time. Then played with Patton. Sometimes it's really good to just put aside all your work and school stuff and just take a break once and awhile, and that is hard for me because I'm a work aholic. But it was awesome to just get to know each other again, that sounds funny but sometimes you have to do that nowadays b/c of how busy life can be. It's funny because I realised that in 7 yrs I will be 30 yrs old, and that is scarry!! I'm not going to lie I had a complete change of heart towards alot of my priorities after thinking about how fast it all goes by. But anyways Thanks Dean for the moments, and a speacial thanks to cooking directions and the back of the Box. Without you this event would not have been possible. Also Heather, just because I love you.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

food look great you are such a culinarane