Friday, February 8, 2008

Yard Sale For Missions at HPC

Right now Im actually at the Garage Sale at Highland and it is 12:11pm, and I have to say this is one of the funnest fundraising events we ever get to do in Elevate.Ther are many reasons why it is so fun so let me give a line up. A: The crazy stuff people want to get rid of at a Church fundraiser. B: A 24hr all night and next day work till you are dilerious feeling. C:The Crazy stuff youll see throughout the night. I Love it because you stay up for 2 days getting the whole thing done but also, there is some odd moments all throughout the night that just have to be blogged. After all who would want to miss all the fun and excitment of old underware and used toilet seats that we get to sell from the wonderful donations made. Anyways this is the time the truly dedicated come out at like 2:00 in the morning with there kids and get the really good deals. Im sorry but you can find me in the Big warm bed if you need me. But whatever it takes to get it done, sometimes the 2nd mile is what you need to get it done for the Missions trip. Or just a good ole Elevate intern. Either way to God be all the Glory!

Check this Pic out (International Brides Dolls we found in a Box)man I got to get the set. HaHa, my Boy Brandon B, then Jamie, then Kristina.

International Brides

The Lot at HPC Yard sale style.

My Boy Jordan tired and Cold, I got to give him props though, he is one of the hardest working guys I know.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

International bride all the way, baby!!!!!