Sunday, February 3, 2008

The Legacy Continues SEMPER FI

So it's official, my brother Ray has enlisted in the United States Marine Corp. I have got so many diffrent emotions and feelings about it all but the one thing I do know is I am very proud, and I completly stand behind him. It's pretty cool to see two generations of Marines in the family. Ray ships out to Paris Island (South Carolina) on July 14 and will start a whole new chapter in his life. If there is anyone who can do it I know he can, simply because of heart. Honor Courage Committment, Semper Fi stay true to others thats what the Corp is all about. Serving, so that others may have the freedom many do not. Ray carries all these Virtues, and will stand tall on the Grinder as so many before him have. Get some Ray OORAH!!

Tribute

My brother Raymond

The first memory of Paris Island( Once you get off my bus I want you to get on my yellow footprints is that understood. Yes Sir!)

No comments: