Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Life Of Elevate Interns


So I know I have posted 3 posts in the last 2 days but I had to post about this today. I was walking out the Annex and I saw Katie standing by the back of her car Hiding, well when I walked over there she was pouring gas into her car. I started busting out laughing. Well here is the sad,funny, but true story. Katie a couple of days ago had her phone turned off and could not talk to anyone b/c she has no money, well today she got enough to go pay her bill and as soon as she turned her car on to leave she ran out of Gas in her parking spot, haha, well Kaycee took her to the gas station and got her a can to get gas. Pretty funny, but such is the life of Katie and the rest of us interns. Anyways hope that was funny. And if you get a chance pray for Katie.

No comments: