Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Sneak Peak to the Art Auction

The Elevate Art Auction is this Monday during Chick Night. I currently have 3 pieces I'm turning in, and this is one of them the first pic is the started picture in progress the 2nd pic is the final piece I finished 3 and a half hours later. I had to take a break to watch American Idol with Heather, haha. Anyways tell me what you think. It's a mixture of pencil, pastels, ink, and the actual dirt from Swaziland Africa. I like to mix media's and create stuff, it was a fun picture. The title is (The Children).
Click on Image to Enlarge


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome Bro! you are definately blessed with the gift of art. that is an amazing picture!

Anonymous said...

how beautiful dude

Carole Turner said...

beautiful!

Anonymous said...

how do i bid on your art price etc. dude