Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Sky High To Africa


By now if you are reading this I am on one of these, 35,000 ft up over the Atlantic.
Right now it's 2 in the morning and we have to be at the church for 8:00am, I just cant sleep so I started to journal. I have a couple of thoughts and then I'm going to dreamland.
1. Africa it gets in your Blood.
2. Listen to there EYES.
3. Can I come home with You?
4. Will you leave me to?

These are some Sound Bytes from Brother Dave Ohlerking, they have been in my heart for a couple of weeks, the first two were told to him by Missionaries in Africa. The last two were asked of him from children while in Africa. I know this time God is going to speak more than ever, I just cant wait to know what! Just a thought if you were given one opportunity to change the world what would you use that opportunity for? My only answer, The Gospel, GO!!!!!!! TELL THE WORLD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what up dude

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear from you when you get a chance. We miss you. Ray's graduation is tonight. It's raining here now and we hope that it will end before the evening begins. Stay in touch.
Love,
Mom