Saturday, May 17, 2008

We're in Swaziland







We in Africa !!!! What excitement, it has been a long flight but im so full of joy and beyond ready for what God is going to do this trip. Already we have hit the ground running and have been non-stop with outreaches and care point preparation. We have had some crazy moments already and sleepless night's but I would not want it any other way. God is so good and has blessed us more than I could have even imagined. Last night I just sat out under the stars and thought about how much of a privilege this is. Why me, it such a funny thought, I'm in Africa. I love this, being with the team, with the Rogers, and all the beautiful children. When I leave I know how much my heart will sink but while I'm here I know that the team and myself are going to give it everything we have for Jesus, thats what it all about. Again thank all of you for reading we don't have much time in Swaziland to blog but Im going to try my best to keep everyone updated. Love you guys, mom got your letter tell Ray congrats, and Heather when you read this I just want you to know how much I Love you and miss you,and I'll be home soon. "Sawabona" ( see you guys later).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Barton:
Thanks for the update. We are praying for you and the rest of the group.
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

My favorite Marine,
I finally found a way to have a meaningful conversation with you after two years!! Just kidding---I know you will do an amazing work in Swaziland, Barton, but I want you to know that the Lord will do even more amazing things with you in the years to come! It seems your mother and Heather are already on your team, and I hope you will always count me in as well! God has gifted with you so many incredible talents---your creativity, your discipline, your devotion come first to mind among so many--and you are always so willing to share it with others. Transitions are indeed scary, I agree, but you are going from Glory to Glory. Love you, Mrs. Sandy LeBlanc

Joseph & Cheri LeBlanc said...

We are praying for you. Can't wait to hear all the things God is doing in you and through you.