Thursday, May 1, 2008

Team Swaziland

The Russian:(AKA Brandon Bourgeious) Team leader of Swaziland former KGB Member not really but he can speak fluent Russian and has a heart for full time Missions in Russion like a brother to me and a awesome Man of God. The Marine(AKA Barton Pickens)yep thats me crazy, whatever it takes to win the lost once hit my leg with a hatchet cutting tree limbs in the rain when I was 13, also world recored holder for most bizarre person ever haha.

Ballet Girl(AKA Kristiana Blout)Worked for Circus o La, got mad moves on the dance floor watch out b/c she's crazy to. West Monroe Louisiana ( AKA Hana Montana) Sweet tea anyone, yep good old Ray Charles and a front porch to sit on and that your girl she's awesome and huge blessing to elevate.

Honduras (AKA Heather Stewart) she's awesome moving to Honduras after we come back from Africa to be a Missionary there. Huge Heart and does whatever it takes to see Jesus lifted.

Prison Mate (AKA Adam Brandon) Prison worship leader for Angola great guy and long time friend, if you need it done right it will get done right with adam, slamming voice to trust me this brother can sing.

Thought this would be funny my Dog Koah she is a Siberian Husky and getting a bath, I have to say that she did pretty well and makes for a pretty good lion cub. Horrible attitude and does not listen but what can I say Heather loves her, haha I do to.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait Georgia??? I"M FROM WEST MONROE!!!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Koah does not have a horrible attitude she's just strog willed liker her momma, lol and I do love her
Heather

Kristina said...

My brother has requested that everyday that I don't get eaten by a lion you will include in your blog, "Today Kristina did not get eaten by a lion."