Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Bold Faith and His Gospel

This morning was awesome for Elevate we went to do a street ministry and Blake and I were on a team it was really cool b/c we bought big WATER bottles of water and went to this construction site to witness and bless these two guys that were working, and we gave the guys some money for lunch, its funny b/c the look on their faces was incrediable and they were like its good to know that there are still good people in the world, then I did my best to communicate to these hispanic guys who couldent speak any English so I used body language to talk to them it was awesome to see how happy he was when I gave him the water,you know its sad to think about how cold this world is and how shocked people are to get something from a loving heart. I wish sometimes my hands were big enough to put mud on the worlds eyes and let God wash off the blinders so they could see his love its also funny b/c that is our job and it is our calling to love the unloveable and to heal the hurting thats the mission and thats his heart

No comments: