Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Refuge Flow


Something that has been on my heart for such a long time is one of my favorite stories in the Bible the story in 2 samuel where Eleazar walked out to face the entire Philistine army by himself because all of the Isrelite army had fled and left him there and as he was approaching the Philistines he looked back to see his king approaching to fight with him and on that day Eleazar and king David faced the Philistines by themselves and fought and the Bible says that they fought for so long that Eleazars hand had frozen to the sword and they defeated the enemy army I cant help but think about all the times when I have faced enemy armies and Satan trying to take me down and when I look around no one is standing with me but when I get ready to fight my king steps up and says wait I'm here with you and I will not leave you though its just the to of us He will fight for us and uphold us no matter what the situtation we will win.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Man i love that story, God will never leave you no matter WHAT is in front of you.

-Jake

Unknown said...

Man i love that story, God will never leave you no matter WHAT is in front of you.

-Jake