Tuesday, March 27, 2007

What a long weekend!!!!

Well where do I begin lets just say that this has been one of the longer weekends of Elevate we had a garage sale to raise money for our missions trip this weekend and it turned out to be a small flee market, we started the weekend at 6:00 fri morning and then began setting up for the garage sale at 2:45 at the church we did not stop picking up stuff until 11:45 at night and then we had to finish setting up , lets just say we worked all thru the night it was a pretty eventfull night then as the following day arrived the mens Gathering showed up and we had that also going on in the morning . It was crazy b/c I did not get to leave the church until around 3:00 then I had a friend that needed my help moving some stuff at his place lets just say I did not sleep until Sat night at 1:45 in the morning then right back up to St. Francisville to set up church at 8:00 in the morning . it was definatly a funny sight to see my pillow when I finnaly got to sleep .Well your probably wondering why I have a picture of Michael Jackson on my Blog, well thanks To Jonathan Mink I am offically 24 hrs dumber for allowing him to play a Michael Jackson marathon all night long at the garage sale while we set up. Let me tell you it was a thriller haha, I still have to stop myself from hearing those haunting sounds in my head I feel like I have been scared for life thanks Jonathan, your encouraging tunes kept the momentum going and our spirits alive. HEHE

1 comment:

Ovadyah said...

I see you had Pastor Joel Stockstill in your blogroll and gave kind words about Michael Jackson and even played and listened to his songs.

Do you agree with Pastor Joel Stockstill that Michael jackson is in hell? and the song you listened to "thriller" is purely demonic and a trick of the enemy.

According to Joel, you need an excorcism.

http://225br.wordpress.com/2009/07/06/joel-stockstill-condemns-michael-jackson-to-hell/