Thursday, March 22, 2007

Motivated, Dedicated, OH YEAH



Well this coming 31st Saturday Morning for Elevate reminds me of a special Day we used to have twice a week back in the Corp, PT day, usually Monday and Friday we would have a 3 mile run starting at 4:45 and ending whenever the platoon sergeant felt like it or our Battalion Commander said to stop.This Saturday Morning we have a 3 mile run and Ive been pretty excited about it, I love competition and anytime when there is a run I always think back to the Days when we would have huge Battalion runs or just small team runs. But there was always Cadence being sung and it would always get me motivated. If there was one thing I ever liked about running it was the Cadence. I've been joking around with some of my friends b/c their talking about the music their going to listen to, hard rock Christian, or relaxing stuff to stay focused, Im playing my Marine Corp Cadence its gonna be slamming.

No comments: