Sunday, March 18, 2007

King of the Hill

Well I probably should explain this picture, one of the funnest nights me and the boys have had in a longtime, its funny because when you get a bunch of guys together all in one room there is this very bizarre event that happens that is called wrestling we had 15 guys together this weekend and we had a blast, everyone just pilled up and played king of the hill Ive got more bruises and aches than I thought were humanly possible by getting ambushed all on one it was great the right after this we had a bible study haha. I love it b/c this was 2:00 in the morning, we got to bed and got right back up at 6:00 to go do an outreach at a school that we have been helping there were about 50 people at the school the next morning all painting and cleaning the place up. What I Love the most about all these young men is that as fierce as they were wrestling and battling one another, they are just as passionate with their faith as they were wrestling, those guys are sold out and will all make great leaders and live sold out on their campuses and wherever they go as Gladiators of the faith, living sold out for Jesus no matter what it cost them and no matter how hard it may seem they all know that in the end the prize is well worth it and that fighting for the King is truly worth fighting for

4 comments:

Dylan Staley said...

Yeah man, it was awesome. I know I had a great time, and I can't wait to do it again!

Also, you don't have any periods in your sentences, just to let ya know!

Jamie said...

Hey man,
that's is pretty awesome, too bad I'm not a freshmen, huh? And yes, you did need just a little explanation! :D

Carole Turner said...

Ah to be young.

I read this thinking how one day my son will be partaking in such insanity-hopefully.

JP said...

isnt that against the rules??