Saturday, July 21, 2007

All Quiet On the Western Front

So After a long day of setting up VBS props, and getting the class rooms ready at the school we are using for the event I got presented the opportunity to be the security for the next 7 days at the school for 24 hrs a day seven days a week HAHA. Of course I'll be able to sleep here and there but I'm a one man firewatch. Turns out Im cheaper than hiring a guard to do the job. So after hrs of strategic planning and setting up defence perimeters, trip wire's, boopy traps, and building sand bag bunkers I finally got into position for the night. Armed with the most sophisticated weaponary I knew without a doubt that My Journal, Bible, and My DVD player would keep the area secure. It was a long night battling the elements but the 70 degree temp, clear skies, and bugless surrounding's could not keep me from doing my job, all in a days work I say. So for now I'm one down and 6 to go. I only know that with my intense training and survival skills will I be able to make it, my power bars and fruit punch drinks are low in supply so until next time, I will send a smoke signal to let anyone know of the Trouble on the Horizion.


This was 2:30 in the Morning and I managed to get to the roof for a better view

No comments: