Thursday, July 5, 2007

Can They See The Diffrence

Now I know that this was probably illegal but I hope that this post will make us all think. I saw this car a couple of Days ago and it went by so fast I could not get a picture of the Christian fish/budda decal on the back, well a couple of days later I was riding my bike and sure enough I found the car. When I sat there and looked at it for awhile I got so bothered by this image,is that what everyone thinks, is my Savior comparable to a false God,does the world see us Christians as just another catagory that fits in with the rest of them, there all the same no big diffrence. Just chose one, or even mix and match and things will turn out ok. What is so wrong with this picture! It's not about religion or self help, material posessions or money, it's not about or name or our ministry. It's None of these things, it's a priveledge to just be able to be considered a servant, and a blessing to be loaned the things God has given us. What it's about is the story of Christ and his Love for the world. When we live for ourselves(which I am very guilty of)the world can easily say that there all the same and that it's all relative, but when we Live for him and for others they will see Christ and thankfully not us. I pray they can see the diffrence in me, I so want this. I want the world to know why he is diffrent and real. I want there to be such a diffrence they dont even half to ask! And I pray that thru our Love the World will see the diffrence, in me, in the church, and Christ will be the diffrence maker for them.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you slash their tires? i wouldve!

Anonymous said...

PREACH BROTHER!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ummm, tire slashing might have been legit for this situation.... Gab....you thinking a little Danville get away?

Jamie said...

Oh-my-goodness! Wow, man, that's insane, but it's a good post! Bringing light to the area of: Are we Christians truly mirroring Christ!

Anonymous said...

patti says jesus is
a fisher of men
buddha should be in a rice bowl