Wednesday, July 18, 2007

A Whole lot Happening

Well there has been alot going on in the last few weeks and and I figured I would share a little of the action, VBS is this Monday and we have been working our tails off. I ve been painting like crazy for the past week and 1/2, I've basically turned Tyler's house into a studio. We went to the Celebrities vs Legangs games a couple Sundays ago, it was a Blast Tyler really hooked me up with an Official signature of Ozzie Smith Hall of Famer it was so tight, I got to watch him play against Rob Schneider it was a great Day. And I got to go to a Bike Race here in Lafayette it was awesome with the tour going on and the Race this past weekend I was pumped I must have watched about 3 diffrent races in a total of 3 hours. All in all things are moving pretty quick and God is moving, all I can say is that it's so amazing to be apart of something so much bigger than ourselves, and it's all for His Glory.

Tyler you are the Man!
>


Rad and Me at the Game






The Big race Day

No comments: