Monday, July 9, 2007

The Time Is Near

I dont often get into talks about the end times or when it will all unfold but tonight something really bothered me. After I had dinner with Rob I was driving on the freeway back to the house and it was dark outside, all I could see were hundreds of cars driving in the dark in all diffrent directions trying to find a way out of the chaios. After I got to the house I again started thinking about all the people that were still on the road in the dark looking for direction, I started feeling very burdened and a deep pain inside because it hit me, if Jesus had come back right now that is exactly how the world would be, frantically driving in the dark looking for direction. Everyone that would be left behind would be searching for a way out. I went inside and started reading and I came to Rev 22:12-16 12"Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done. 13I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End. 14"Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city. 15Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood. 16"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star." Then I remembered Paul saying that those who are already in Christ Jesus are citizens of Heaven and that we are seated there right now. But what about those in the Dark what about them, they need Jesus they must know him I dont want the Lost to go on like this. That scripture said all those on the outside are lost and dont know Jesus, and Paul said we are already citizens if we are in Christ Jesus and believe in him. I have determined that us as citizens must go outside the gate and share the Love of Jesus to a world driving around in the dark hopelessly looking for a way out. We must feel that burden for them and get outside of where it's safe, they might be hiding in the dark not wanting to be found but when the light gets there they will see a way out. And those that cant find a way it's our job to let them know the way. I cant help but think about all the unsaved people I must pass every day and dont even know it.I want with all my heart for those in the dark to come in the light, let's go to them, for he is coming and without a relationship with him they will always be lost in the dark.

A Video I found.

No comments: