Thursday, January 24, 2008

Guess what the Stork dropped in!

Our New Baby Girl, thats right Heather and me just got a new puppy. Now here's the story, my favorite dog in the whole world is a Boxer and for the last few weeks I have been looking to get a puppy for our new home when we get married, and ever time I would find one something would fall through. I have been pretty upset about it because I have been thinking about this for about a year, well Heather's favorite Dog is an Alaskan Husky and guess what? Yep, you got it! Last night after Refuge youth service Elton one of the guys in the band, his mom has one. Their dog just had puppies and she was giving them away for FREE!(HUSKIES USUALLY COST WELL ABOVE $600) Well Heather gave me the sad face and pretty eyes and I gave in, but that still does not mean I'm not getting my boxer. So I have decided to open up a Charity called,The Barton Pickens needs a Boxer really really bad foundation. It may seem funny but I'm beyond desperate, so if anyone would like to donate or drop some info on where I can get a pupp I would greatly appreciate it, until then please help us name her and send in some diffrent names to help us name her.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Guess Bruno, Bruce and Buster are out, so Ally is my vote.