Monday, January 21, 2008

Yeah Man! And Africa Missions Night

Every Sunday Night we have Missions class at the Annex,and this particular night was a very special night to me focused on two Things. The first is Africa,and the Second is a very dear friend of mine Natalie Speara (AKA Yeah Man)! You can check out Natalie at nataliespera.com . Natalie is Heading to Africa for 1 year on Febuary 7th, she will serve as the first ever HPC Elevate intern Missionary. But last year Natalie and me served together in Elevate and also went to Africa together and throughout our time together she became a sister to me. She has one of the most amazing testimonies I have ever herd, and is using that story to share the love of Jesus to all the world. Last night Natalie got to share her heart for Africa and tell about her excitement in the upcoming trip. As the night went on we all gathered around Natalie and the Roger's family and prayed for them, and then we had a party with some cake and pizza. Natalie has truly become an inspiration to so many with her amazing Joy, enthuasim for life, and Love for Jesus. Nat will be in Swaziland for about 3 months before we head out in May and meet up with her for the Church launch. Also in in the picture is Dave and Jean Ohlerking the founders of Childrenscup.org . Childrens Cup take's care of over 7000 orphans throughout the southern half of Africa. All of the care points feed these children and provide medical and schooling needs. Without Dave and Jean I would never have been able to have been able to go to Africa. They have blessed my life so much and have dedicated their live's for the cause of Christ through the Mission field and HPC.

Natalie and Me

Dave and Jean Ohlerking

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awhhhhh- man!!! That is some good stuff! Go Bartin, go missions, GO GOD!!!! And me Go Global!!! Haha- I make myself laugh. Your words were so encouraging! I can't wait to see what God does with your life MAN!