Monday, March 3, 2008

A Big Ball of Trouble

Ok, I have to say sorry for not posting for awhile I've been battling strep throat the past week. It has been several years since I've been sick like that but I'm all better now. But here is the latest scoop, General Patton now has his girlfriend Koah, it's some other language for Princess. Heather originally wanted to name her Eskimo so she could say Mo, Mo for short. Let's just say I did not like the first name idea. But for 24hrs a day Patton has not left her alone and I mean at all. She put's up with it for a little while but you can only take so much. Patton is now 9 weeks and Koah is 7 weeks old. They are both truly a blessing because we got both of them for free, and they are both pure breed's. She is a Siberian Husky and he is a Brindle Boxer. They are both our favorite kind of dog's. I'm in the process of building a kennel right now so pray for me because any longer in the pool house for those two and I'm gonna run out of cleaning supplies.

General Patton

Koah

Both of them Fighting.

No comments: