Saturday, May 26, 2007

2 Day drive and HPC Danville

What a day, it's 9 o'clock Sat day night right now and I'm sitting at home with my family in HPC Danville. I drove all the way thru last night 18hrs and made it in at 11:30 to Tyler and Michelle's house, they are absolutly amazing people and really go the extra mile to make you feel like family. It was along drive but deffinatly worth the warm bed and late night snack I got once I arrived. But all day today Pastor Rob, Tyler, and myself got to spend alot of time dreaming, casting vision, and just focusing on the Heartbeat of Danville and bringing the DNA to the community. I have to say their Hearts are sold out for Jesus, and their Desire to see the people of Danville reached and the lost saved is intense. God is deffinatly doing great things here and the Kingdom is being impacted b/c of their heart to serve. One of the things we have been talking about all day is just the amazing potential that is here, and the harvest that is waiting. We just have to stay faithful, plant the seeds, and God will do the rest. That is what Rob was telling me tonight and it's so true only God 's timing is the right timing, and as long as we stay faithful to what he has asked us to do he will take care of the rest. And what more could we ask for.

This is me and Mcgregor, Tyler's little boy overlooking the San Fransico
Bay. In the background is the Golden Gate bridge and Alcatraz prison. This is Danville and the moutain in the Back is mount Diablo
the guy in the Red is Pastor Rob and in Green is Tyler.
SanFransico bay and the Golden gate Bridge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey baby those pictures are beautiful and I can't wait to hear all the stories about what God is doing over there. I love you!!!
~Heather~