Monday, May 7, 2007

Great Sunday with the Family

Well this weekend was a really good time with the family, after getting back from Africa and jumping back into the swing of things it was really good to be able to just sit back and enjoy the family. I've learned over the past year that there is nothing more important and more of a blessing that God could give us, and how easily they can be put aside if we are not careful to put them first and the ministry 2nd, after all they are the 1st ministry God has given us. But as you can see my Amazingly Beautiful fiancee Heather, and then myself got to enjoy some good old crawfish with her parents, my brothers, and my parents and my uncle. Nothing better, later we went inside got a bunch of ice cream and toppings and then began our search of the Planet Earth series on Discovery, I'm deffinatly not a tv guy but it is an awesome show. But as far as Sundays go Church, my lady, family and crawdads, what more could you ask for.



From Left to Right: Pink shirt Mrs,Betty Mr, Louis, My Mom, Heather,My Brother Ray, My Brother Lance, My Uncle Jim. Not shown Danny and me.

No comments: