Sunday, May 27, 2007

First Sunday And We're in the right place.

I know I blogged last night but there is so much that happened the first Sunday morning I was here I had to share. This morning as I'm on my way to the Church Pastor Rob calls me up and asked me how far away I was from getting to the Church b/c the place was trashed and when I got there there he was absolutly right. Beer was all over the floor and bottles were laying everywhere the church was covered from the trash that was left from a party from the night before, THE FIRST THING I THOUGHT WAS ( WE ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE) this is all about HPC being where the hurt is and the pain. No better place than having Church right in the middle of a lost world. There is light and let it shine bright, go into the alleys,highways and byways reach the lost thats what we are here for. To serve Jesus and to show his love to the world thats what its all about. SO I challange you when you see the hurt and pain dont turn away but embrace b/c the light you have might be the only light they ever see.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i try to watch everyday
whatsup with the dogs be cool bubba

Jamie said...

Hey, man!
How's it going in Danville? Dude, I really don't get the dogs, but I guess that's okay! lol Don't worry, I'll keep checking your blog, and Amy's watching Heather just to make sure that she doesn't become to bored when you're not around! Stay the Course, man!

are owe bee said...

Glad you got there in one piece... Keep us posted on whats rolling in D-ville CA style.

Jamie said...

Yeah, man! It was AMAZING! But I must say that I miss my big bro already, so keep me posted! >4