Monday, May 14, 2007

Going to the Range

Well it's that time of year again, my annual appointment at the Ascension Parish Outdoor firing Range. One of my favorite things to do is make sure I still got them skills, I love to shoot and hunt and pretty much anything to do with the 2nd Amendment. Now dont get me wrong I'm not one of these crazy gun lunies out there, I just love the woods the USMC, and shooting. Quite the opposite of Pastor Timmy he tends to favor bow hunting and he is pretty good at it to. But this past year my first hunt ever with my new rifle I killed a 7 point buck at 175yrds , I was pretty happy, and after spending the summer before sighting in my rifle the shot was right on. Well 2 days left and I'm back at the range, hopefully this season I'll get another one and 2 for 2 will be the score. Plus the rifle is a Remington model 700, 300win mag I get the feeling of John Rambo it's pretty funny.Last years 3 shot group at 250yrds.

No comments: