Thursday, May 3, 2007

ALWAYS REMEMBER

Well after a 22hr plane ride Im finally home, it has been an amazing trip and Africa has deffinatly changed my life,the people are so beautiful and their hearts are so pure. As I stood on top of the church and looked out over the country of Mozambique on one of the last days in of the trip I thought to myself, how do you bring this experience to the people back home, there is so much to tell and so much to say. As I got on the plane and flew home there was only one thing God placed on my heart, the word "Willing" they is so much need in America and so much need around the world we just need to be willing for Christ, b/c the people depend on it. This was one of the pics from the Opening day of the Church in Mozambique, there was over 700 in attendance on the day in a church built for 300. Just like HPC to not have enough room and just like God to bring in the harvest.
This is a man that I will never forget. His name is Walter he was our translator the night we faced the cops, and is also sold out for God, pray for him b/c the next day after that night we never saw him again and we dont know what happened to him.
This is some of the candy my dad mailed to me from Tennessee to Louisana that I brought to Africa. It's amazing how God will bring something so small from all the way across the world to this one little person to bless them and show them the Love of Christ.
This is the last thought I had about Africa, it breaks my heart everytime I see it. This little girl gets water everyday from a well and puts it in a whiskey bottle to drink out of, it just reminds me of the hurt and the need of the country ,and how we all so desperatly need the Love and mercy of our savior Jesus Christ. This is the only way people will be lifted from the despair and given new life.

No comments: