Tuesday, April 17, 2007

4 Days till Hope

I still cant believe that it is already here, Africa, what a joy to know that this whole trip is about bringing hope to our family across the world that so desperatly needs it, I found this Video that really touched my heart b/c there is this one scene about 3 quaters of the way thru that shows all the kids in afield singing the song "This is the day that the Lord has Made" it's so awesome. I get overwhelmed with the thought that God has given us the priveledge to bring Glory to his name and Spread his Gospel, I know that lives will be eternally touched and the Kingdom will be impacted forever that is such an awesome feeling .

3 comments:

MarineMom said...

Thanks so much for your support Barton. I am saying a prayer for you and yours too that your efforts are well-rewarded!

danohlerking said...

hey - where'd you land that video? i know - youtube, but was it just a random search, or what?

Anonymous said...

Oh my good ness that is amazing B- "all things go" I love it! thanks