Saturday, April 21, 2007

My only Bag for Africa

Yep thats right this is my only bag for Africa. I would first like to say that there is exactly 15 pairs of clothes,12 pair of socks,5 bags of beef jerky,8 granola bars,all my hygeine stuff, a pair of boots,hat,camera,Bible, journal,and a good book "Courage that changed the World". All that is listed is inside that Pack, I actually have two days more than needed just in case. I thought this would be funny to post b/c we will be in Africa for 2 1/2 weeks. Your Probably wondering how did you get all that stuff into one bag, well this bag is actually my carry on and I didnt want to loose any luggage so I went back to the good ole days of the Marine Corp, HA HA yeah when you need to pack something they did a pretty good job of teaching us how to do it "ration". I do have to say Heather started laughing and this morning at the church I deffinatly got a couple more laughs. But anyways ranger rolls are the way to go, and all I need now is a window seat and I'll be set.

1 comment:

Carole Turner said...

WOW! That's impressive.

I am so jealous of you all. Be blessed and soak up everything God has for you all over there while He is using you all to change the world!