Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Package of Blessings

Well were do I start , for about the past 4 years I have been having alot of back pain mostly from the Marine Corp, but until the past couple of months have I really been having problems. About 2 years ago I had a x-ray show that I had a couple herniated disc's and when I went for my hour long MRI the results came back all clear so it's not a bone problem, but they did tell me that it is a muscle issue, my back muscle has been compensating for those disc for so long that they no longer opperate the way they should, but I was also blessed that the physical therapy Im recieving is from a good friend at the church. Mitch is deffinatly awesome at what he does and it is a blessing to have friends that you know will really help you out. So anyway I laid in a machine that looked like this for an hour monday morning , I have had MRI's before but this was the first on my back . I was so thankful when the results showed clear on my bone structure.We also finished up with our Jambalaya sale this weekend for our Missions trip for Elevate we raised a total of 4,500 dollars after selling 900 plates, the great thing is we wont have to work the Lsu concessions for the baseball games to make more money we are set, just another way God is so awesome and such a provider. He always comes thru no matter what the situtation.

1 comment:

Carole Turner said...

Thanks for visiting my blog!

I liked reading yours as well.

Blog on!