Monday, April 9, 2007

Rack EM And Stack EM


Wow what a day me and the Fellas Jonathan, JP, Blake, Bird, and T spent from 10:00 am over at Bethany World Prayer Center the South campus to 4:40 stacking the entire Church floor over 2,400 chairs then we had to move the stacks (10 high) across the church to the youth facility lets just say JP'S 4:00 deadline did'nt land on time, we worked really hard and it showed when I hit the couch for a little nap when we got back to the appt. I took advantage of one of the few times I got to get a little sleep it was deffinatly nice. I also have to give Props to my boy Michael B, him and I both started out moving the furniture in the Lobby then all the chairs in the sanctuary, but the funny thing is I just came from physical therapy right before the chairs for my back, Michael and me both have herniated disc, I started laughing when we both found out what we needed to do , but the cool thing is Michael is deffinatly a trooper and we knocked it out. Well now the floor is clear and the Worship tour can begin. Rebecca St. James and Delerious are coming in tomorrow night which is gonna be awesome, the other funny thing is we have to take all the chairs back out and set them back up right after the concert, but anyways Bethany is such an awesome church for letting us use their facilities they are great friends and always help us out when the need arises . Well until tomorrow night I got 24 hrs to recruit 2,400 hundred volunteers, thats one person for every chair, that might be a task ,but if not I gonna give it up to my boy JP, were just gonna have to be a bunch of MACHINES.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah homie, them chairs were where it was at tonight... yall had to be a bunch of MACHINES to man up on them junks! ;o I gotta give it up though, I even saw some women of God rolln up sleeves and jumpn on those bad boys too to set things back up. It's tight when The Body has unity... "teamwork makes [HIS] dream work"! Yez Zir, you know... ;I